In Research strategies Things that i never thought about became of more importance to me. I found that reading William B Badakes book to be very useful. I know that if I apply these tools in my research I will be able to more effective with my time. I honestly didn’t know that all the proper ways of adding Asterisks to searches like Anti* would mean anti virus or anti oxidant etc. I also was never aware of the AND or the OR search. Theses tools will come come in very handy, and as weird as this sounds. I am grateful that we were required to read this text for our class.I have a feeling that once i take the time to read all the required readings i will have a better understanding of how to research properly when writing for this class, as well as others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
With all the new ways of researching and what to put in it is almost as though we are learning a whole other language. I am pretty excited to see how much this all will change my research and writing process for the Capstone paper.
ReplyDeleteThese tips and shortcuts on doing research will surely benefit me throughout my academic career. I too am somewhat happy that we are taking this course because we get to learn these little tricks that most students do not know about.
ReplyDelete