Sunday, February 8, 2009

Outlining

Wow, I have never know that there are eleven different kinds of outlines I can use before reading chapter nine. The ontlines are really useful for my writing becuase I will have more choice to choose the best way of my writing. Also, more kinds of outlins help me to expand my thought. When I was studing in ESLI, the professors only taught me one kind outline which is demonstration of outline 3. In fact, that kind outline helps me a lot when I was a beginner of learning english. However, when you use one kind of outline,which will make you feel boreded.
On the other hand,I just have no idea what I am writing about when I am writing papers sometimes. Outlines helps me recall my ideas, and it helps my writing logic. However, I totally have no idea about that how can I use a different outlines to write the same logic article?

I was thinking about that taking notes was not necessary for me to get a high grade. Taking notes only can hlep me solidify the knowledge on the class. It was not helping my exames. However, afrer class review is very important for student to memmize what professor said on the class. When I know how to use notes, I start to enjoy studing.

1 comment:

  1. One thing I have had to learn when it comes to taking notes is not wasting my time and stressing about getting everything the professor says. I typically like to be very organized when writing out my notes so it kills me when I can't get the whole point down and the slide is switched. I now make sure I get the things talked about the most and if I have time and space, write down some side notes to solidify the ideas presented.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.