Monday, February 16, 2009

woot!

I find that when I am writing a paper, I think that the focusing on the main point is the most important. We are writing the paper to prove a purpose. You need to have a solid foundation to expand upon. I find it hard to focus on a certain idea, so really when writing a paper. I usually do not fully know what I am writing about, until I am finished.

      Murray mentions the importance of being a careful reader, not to take over someone elses ideas. I think that this is very important, especially when critiquing other people's work. We need to have open minds and helpful advice, but we need to be cautious when suggesting ideas, because we don't want to take over someone's work.

Something Murray really focuses on is making sure that as writers we focus getting the main idea down, rather than focusing on grammar. I find that I have no problem with this. I often worry myself about grammatical errors in the beginning. Although this may not be a problem noe, I find that I have so much work when I do grammatical checks at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.